Advanced Tooth Whitening System
The actual procedure should be completed in under 30 minutes, and is performed by your dental professional.
Steps that your dental professional will perform on your teeth:
- Take and record the shade of your teeth with you.
- Your teeth are cleaned.
- A resin barrier is applied to the gum areas surrounding the teeth to protect your gums from coming into contact with the peroxide gel.
- A hydrogen peroxide gel is applied to each tooth.
- A special dental light shines on the teeth for 8-10 minutes (optional).
- The gel is removed from your teeth using suction.
- Your dental professional will repeat Steps 3-5 about 2 to 3 more times.
- You will be asked to look in the mirror at your whiter and brighter teeth.
how effective is pola
before pola treatment
after pola treatment